Rosario Beach Marine LaboratorySchool in Anacortes, Washington
Applications for the Summer Session 2018 are live! Follow the link for details.
Applications for the summer 2018 session are opening soon! This summer we are offering a unique academic experience in General Biology, Marine Environmental Physiology: Extreme life of the sea, Sea to Summit, Marine Phycology, and Marine Biology. Click the following link for more details: https://www.wallawalla.edu/…/summer…/summer-program-courses/
If you are interested in learning about some of the research we do here at Rosario Beach Marine Lab check out Dr. Kirt Onthank's video blog. He studies Octopuses. Ghttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNmWruL2ZGxG-GtBIoDHcg
Rosario was delighted to host the 5th Pacific Northwest Dive Safety Officers Meeting. Attendees came from a variety of institutions, including (in alphabetical order):
• Divers Institute of Technology
• Marine Surveys & Assessments
• Oregon Coast Aquarium...
• Oregon State University
• Pacific Northwest National Laboratories
• Padilla Bay Estuarine Research Reserve
• Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
• Seattle Aquarium
• Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
• The Evergreen State College
• University of Washington
• US Forest Service
• US Environmental Protection Agency
• Walla Walla University
• Washington Scuba Alliance
• Western Washington University
• Washington State University, Vancouver
What a great group of dive safety professionals!
Classes for the 2017 summer academic program are set!
- Marine Invertebrates
- Marine Ecotoxicology
- General Biology
Want more information? http://rosario.wallawalla.edu