1.) Committee on Health & Social Services, re: Draft Provincial Ordinance, entitled: " An ordinance providing for the conversion of Josefina Belmonte Duran Memorial Hospital (JBDMH) to Albay Provincial Hospital, thereby increasing the hospital bed capacity to Three Hundred (300), and appropriating funds therefor, and for other purposes".
2.) Committee on Health & Social Services, re: Draft Provincial Resolution, entitled: "Resolution requesting the Department of Health Regio...nal Office V (DOH ROV) to provide support to the newly established/created Albay Provincial Hospital".
3.) Joint Committee Hearing on Laws, Rules & Oversight, on Health & Social Services, and on Agriculture & Fisheries, re: memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI), the Department of Agriculture ROV and the Department of Health ROV relative to the cooperation and assistance in the implementation of the project entitled :Technology Development to Improve Surveillance and Reduce the Human Health Impact of Rabies in Dogs in the Philippines".
RE: Executive Order No. 153, "Institutionalizing the National Drive to Suppress & Eradicate Professional Squatting and Squatting Syndicate".
SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN NG ALBAY added 10 new photos to the album: Committee Hearing on Agriculture & Fisheries and on Ways & Means — with Jesap Salceda and 2 others at SPA Session Hall,Legazpi City.
RE: Draft Provincial Resolution delegating to the Provincial Agriculture and Fishery Board (PAFB) the authority to determine and fix fees for the services rendered and facilities provided by the PAS.
RE: Draft Provincial Ordinance delegating to Provincial Health Board (PHB) the authority to determine & fix uniform hospital billing rates.
Re: Request for National Irrigation Administration (NIA) for SPA endorsement of the CY-2019 Irrigation Development Project
In today's session, Ms. Vida Maria Corazon Prollamante, the Newly Appointed Provincial Administrator, received the unanimous concurrence by the 12th SPA and as a way to warmly welcome the LCE's appointee which in turn reciprocated by the newly concurred Public Official with her commitment to improve the performance of the agency in close collaboration with the department heads and the PGA employees.
Passed were the following significant legislative measures:
1. An Ordinance ...
Re: Meeting on the Proposed Ordinance Regulating the Sale of Motorcycle in the Province of Albay
1) Joint Committee Hearings on Agriculture & Fisheries and on Laws, Rules & Oversight, re: Request for authority to enter into & sign the Memoranda of understanding (MOU) with various Regional Government Agencies relative to the Provincial Commodity Investment Plan (PCIP) that will support the Coco Geonets and Sweet Potato Industries in the Province of Albay.
2) Committee Hearing on Housing & Land Utilization, re: SIR No. 413-2017 of the City of Tabaco, entitled: "Resolution ...reiterating the request for information or update from the Provincial Government of Albay (PGA), through Honorable Harold Imperial, Vice Governor, Province of Albay, as to the status of award of ownership of Bagong Lipunan Sites and Services (BLISS) Housing Project, located at Brgy. Cobo, City of Tabaco, Province of Albay.
3) Joint Committee Hearings on Tourism, Culture & the Arts and Public Order & Safety, re: The hold-up incident against 4 ATV riders at the ATV site of Brgy. Pawa, Legazpi City last November 1, 2017.
4) Committee Hearing on Housing & Land Utilization, re: Draft Resolution No. 096-2017 entitled: " Resolution calling on the concerned agencies to safeguard the protected areas in the Province of Albay as established by NIPAS Act and strictly implement the laws governing the same";
Draft Resolution entitled: "Resolution calling on the Department of Public Works & Highways (DPWH) to secure the necessary clearances from the Philippine Institute of Volcanology & Seismology (PHILVOCS), Department of Environment & Natural Resources (DENR), Albay Public Safety & Emergency Management Office (APSEMO) and other concerned agencies before implementing projects within, near, and by the vicinity of Mayon Volcano"; and
Draft Resolution entitled: "Expressing the strong opposition of the 12th Sangguniang Panlalawigan ng Albay (SPA) to the on-going and any future constructions within the designated "protected areas" of the Mayon Volcano Natural Parks as established by the Presidential Proclamation No. 143, series of 2000."
1) Draft Ordinance Authorizing the Provincial Health Board to set standard hospital billing rates and other health/medical charges among the District and Municipal Hospitals of the Province of Albay.
2) The request for authority to enter into and sign the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the Philippine Business for Social Progress, Inc. (PBSP) and the Provincial Government of Albay (PGA) - Josefina Belmonte Duran Memorial District Hospital (JBDMDH) relative to the e...ffective and efficient delivery of quality clinical and laboratory services to Programmatic Management of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis (PMDT) patients covered by the Global Fund New Funding Model Grant Costed Extension for TB in the Philippines from 1 January 2017 - 31 December 2017 (GF Project).
3) The Revised Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the Department of Health (DOH) - Regional Health Office V, the Provincial Government of Albay (PGA) and the Josefina Belmonte Duran Memorial District Hospital (JBDMDH), Ziga Memorial District Hospital (ZMDH) & Pioduran Memorial District Hospital (PDMDH), relative to the implementation of the Medical Assistance Program (MAP).
4) Municipal Ordinance No. 2017-8 of the Municipality of Tiwi, Albay, entitled: "The Comprehensive Anti-Smoking Ordinance of the Municipality of Tiwi".
5)The Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the Society of Philippine Surgeons in America (SPSA), the Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital (BRTTH) and the Provincial Government of Albay (PGA), relative to the conduct of the medical/surgical mission on January 21-26, 2018 at the BRTTH.
RE: Proposed Ordinance Prescribing the use of Department Head and Assistant Department Head position titles under the Local Government Code of 1991 in the existing plantilla of positions of the Provincial Government of Albay.
Re: To discuss the request for authority to negotiate, enter into contract, execute, sign memoranda of agreement, implementation management agreements and other documents for subprojects implementation with the Department of Agriculture (DA), for financing/funding of the Sweet Potato-Based Product Processing Enterprise, including amendments, renewal and/or extension thereof under such terms and conditions as may be agreed upon by DA under the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP).
1.) To discuss the proposed Supplemental Budget No. 2, CY 2017 in the implementation of the priority programs, projects and activities ; and
2.) The Draft Provincial Ordinance entitled: " An ordinance enhancing the plantilla of personnel for CY 2017 in some department/hospitals."