We had a great weekend at the Manchester Caravan & Motorhome Show where we were showing off our new lodge, the "Cambrian Shearwater at St. David's". The lodge is now in the process of being sited up on The View as we speak!
The set up has everything
Kept waiting 2 hours for our table then the steak was red raw in the middle.
Manager tried to tell us it was rare before declining to eat some and admitted it was uncooked !!!!
Then took offence when we said take it away .
See photo I've posted on here ( before they remove it ) & on TripAdviso
Staff on site are always pleasant and supportive
Lodge was beautiful,
Loved the location and we will definitely
Woods family! X
The spa are running a great competition at the moment so make sure you get involved - what have you got to lose?! Good luck!
COMPETITION TIME - FREE GIVEAWAY!
Win our new Valentines Treatment for Two package!
Indulge in a romantic day which will make this years Valentines truly speci...al. You and your loved one will get to choose from:
- A choice of a 1 hour treatment: choose between a full body masage, full facial or a couture touch (half an hour facial and half an hour back masssage.
- Light refreshments in The Tavern and free glass of sparkly
- Use of leisure facilities (subject to availability).
To enter simply like this post and tag the person you would like to bring with you in a comment below - Good luck! Competition ends 24/01/2017.
We are running this package in the spa for the rest of January and February for £120 - please phone or call in to make your booking.
Additional treatments booked on the day will receive 10% off!
Please note that this package is only available between Wednesday and Saturday.
- hi you advertise a 'private beach' as a selling point, however peop...le walk from Benllech to red wharf bay each day across it? So not so private ??
- Thanks again for your order, your flags are on their way to you. If ...you take any photos of your flags, please like our Facebook page and tag us in them. Always good to see our flags in use!
- Hello. We were pretty annoyed to find our electricity had tripped o...ff again when we arrived on Friday. Nearly every time we have arrived this year it has tripped. We have been in and complained but we are just sick of cleaning up a mouldy freezer and putrid food every time we get to our Holiday Home.