We would like to recognize our sponsors one more time. This race would not be possible without their generosity.
2018 RUN FOR A CURE SPONSORS:
1. TOWN-COUNTRY NATIONAL BANK...
2. H.O. ROGERS
3. COAST TO COAST
4. COMMUNITY NEIGHBOR BANK
5. DONALD M. MCLEOD
6. ALBRITTON’S FLORIST
7. TRI-COUNTY POLE & PILING INC.
8. POMPEY & POMPEY, P.C.
9. WILCOX PROPANE
10. WILCOX PRINTING
11. MCGRAW-WEBB CHEVROLET
12. WILMAR TRUCKING, LLC
13. ALABAMA GAME FENCE
14. B&A TREE SERVICE
15. RACK & REEL SPORTS GRILL LLC
16. STATE FARM- HUNTER S. HINES
17. CHAPMAN DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION LLC
18. WHITAKER DRUGS. LLC
19. JONES AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING LLC
20. LAWLER TIMBER COMPANY
21. HOLMAN INSURANCE AGENCY INC
22. BERNARD’S BODY SHOP LLC
23. JACKSON’S FRIED CHICKEN
24. FENDLEY & FENDLEY
25. BLACK BELT TREASURES
26. PINEVILLE TIMBER COMPANY LLC
28. ALFA- CAMDEN
29. GAINES RIDGE DINNER CLUB
30. CAMDEN JEWELRY AND GIFTS
Here are our race results. Thank you to everyone who came out and spent their Saturday morning with us. Every step counted more than you will ever know. All of the proceeds from the 7th Annual Run for a Cure will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
We got our first glimpse of the forecast for TCNB’s 2018 Run for a Cure. We couldn’t ask for a prettier day! We’ve got plenty of shirts left. We hope you will join us as we fight back against cancer. Every step counts!
We are very excited to announce our 2018 Relay for Life Quilt is here and it’s beautiful! This quilt was made by Betty Kennedy of Camden, AL. You may purchase raffle tickets for $1 from TCNB or Gaines Ridge Dinner Club. All proceeds will be donated to Relay for Life. The winner will be drawn on May 11th at Wilcox County’s Relay for Life event. You do not have to be present to win.
Cancer has touched each and every one of us. This cause is very dear to our hearts at TCNB. Every step we take will help the American Cancer Society save lives. Please join in our battle to fight this terrible disease. All proceeds will be donated to Relay for Life.
RUN FOR A CURE RACE OPTIONS
1) Our main event is the 5K (3.1 miles). This race is open to all age groups. The pace is entirely up to the participant. We welcome competitive runners, walkers, strollers, etc.… Thi...s race does not include the color bombs. T-shirts are included in the race entry fee of $25.00 but are only guaranteed to participants signed up by March 23rd. Late registration will begin March 24th. Late registration is $30 and the shirt is not guaranteed. This race will begin promptly at 9am. You will need to arrive and sign in no later than 8:30am. Awards (1st-3rd) will be given out in each division.
2) Our 2nd event is the 1-Mile Rainbow Fun Run. This race is open to all age groups. This race INCLUDES color bombs. T-shirts are included in the race entry fee of $20.00 but are only guaranteed to participants signed up by March 23rd. Again, late registration will begin March 24th. Late registration is $25 and the shirt is not guaranteed. We strongly recommend that you wear a solid white t-shirt to this race. (We cannot guarantee the color bombs will not stain clothing). This race will begin after the 5K has concluded (approximately 10:15). Participants will need to arrive and sign in no later than 9:30am. This race is not timed but participation medals will be awarded.
Race registration forms can be picked up at TCNB or by visiting our website at www.tcnbank.com. If you are unable to participate and would like to help, you may order our 2018 Run for a Cure t-shirt or tank. Order forms can also be obtained by visiting TCNB or our website.
Please register by March 23rd to guarantee your t-shirt.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Due to weather conditions, TCNB will delay opening tomorrow, Thursday January 18, 2018 until 10:00 a.m. We will close at 1:00 p.m. Please share our hours and stay safe and warm!
TCNB will open the drive thru only for a little while today (9-12 depending on weather). Our sidewalks are very slippery-please do not attempt to come inside. Feel free to call 334-682-4155 if we can help you in any way over the phone without getting out on the road. Stay safe!
If you have not had a chance to purchase your raffle tickets for TCNB's 2017 quilt, Deer to My Heart made by Betty Kennedy, then today is the day! Madisyn and Jackson will in front of TCNB selling tickets. The quilt will now be given away at the "Night of Hope" on Thursday, May 25th to be held at Camden's Courthouse Square. Thanks in advance for your support! All proceeds will be donated to The American Cancer Society.
A big thank you to everyone who participated in and sponsored TCNB's 6th Annual Run for a Cure. The event was a big success thanks to you! Below are the race results. Hope to see you again next year!!