Photos
Reviews
5.0
5 Reviews
Tell people what you think
Amy Frances Jones
· March 20, 2017
Toastmasters attracts such a wide range of personalities and I am grateful for the amazing people in my club and area that I've met so far! So many interesting people with different stories to tell!
Ross McDowall
· January 26, 2015
I had a very enjoyable evening at the open evening.
I will be returning if you let me in?
Shawez Khan
· April 7, 2016
A massive thank you to Worthing Speakers Club. I really enjoyed my first meeting tonight and was made very welcome. Look forward to my second meeting in two weeks.
Ellie Henderson
· May 15, 2015
Really friendly club. Definitely recommend it for improving public speaking skills.
Videos
Huw has been a member of Worthing Speakers since 2013 and he talks about how it's helped him with promoting his charity www.virtualdoctors.org
Lynn, member of Worthing Speakers and author, talks about how Worthing Speakers has helped her overcome her fear of public speaking.
A few pics from last night. Massive well done everyone
2
3
Posts

We meet at the Burlington Hotel on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month, at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start ... contact us and finding the Burlington #worthing #toastmasters #publicspeaking

Contact If you would like to attend as a guest, there is no need to book. Just show up! We encourage you to come as a guest before becoming a member.We meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursday every month - except for Christmas where we will have a club meal on the 3rd Thursday.The venue is: The Burlington…
worthingspeakers.club

This is our third themed meeting. Do invite anyone you think might be interested!

We would also welcome your feedback on themed meetings. Whether you want more or you prefer the regular format

MAR1
Thu 7:15 PM UTCWorthing Speakers ClubWorthing, United Kingdom
4 people going
Posts

Tricky word of the day Brilliant meeting - a whopping 8 guests and a new member!

No automatic alt text available.

Members - DFYM tonight! [Don't forget your manuals!] 😀

Tonight’s meeting reminder in the Worthing Herald 😊

No automatic alt text available.

Hello Worthing Speakers members! Anyone up for a role at tonights meeting? Evaluators and a timekeeper needed.

Comment here, facebook message Amy or email worthingspeakers@gmail.com

Stuart Field shared Toastmasters D91 Spring Conference's post to the group: Area H32 Toastmasters.

Early bird tickets available for the Spring Conference in Bracknell in May! Looks like a great weekend, including the District Finals of the International Speec...h and Evaluation contests. Have you got your ticket?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=416558752108223&id=251346948629405

See More
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
Toastmasters D91 Spring Conference

Have you seen our official FLYER? Please share & distribute it to your club members. We wouldn't want them to miss the EARLY bird prices!

BOOK your Conference ticket here: bit.ly/D91SpringConf
#MakeYourCommunicationsMatter #Toastmasters #D91SpringConf #PublicSpeaking

Worthing Speakers Club is feeling positive.

In a recent poll, 85% of members said they were very happy with the club; the remaining 15% are happy!

Have a lovely weekend.

Worthing Speakers Club is feeling positive with Amy Frances Jones.

Nice work Amy! Another article about our club in the Worthing Herald

No automatic alt text available.
Worthing Speakers Club
Social Club
Worthing Speakers Club is with Ellie Henderson and 4 others.

Area training today! Thanks ladies

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting, eyeglasses and indoor
Worthing Speakers Club updated their cover photo.
Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people standing
Worthing Speakers Club added 2 new photos — with Meg Heyworth and 7 others.

Some photos from last night. We are celebrating 5 years soon.

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing
Worthing Speakers Club shared a Pagefeeling excited.

Wow. What a great night! Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic participation photos to follow!

We had three guests, who all positive feedback.

Thanks for kindly providing the party lights in advance of our 5th birthday... https://m.facebook.com/profile.php…

Big Party Lights's photo.
Big Party Lights
91 Likes
1 talking about this

Don't forget your leadership and speech manuals for tonight's meeting! #toastmasters #worthingspeakers #leadership #speech

Don't forget to sign up for our upcoming meeting! Email worthingspeakers@gmail.com or jump onto Easy Speak! https://toastmasterclub.org/portal.php?marknow=0

Extensive Knowledgebase of public speaking resources, Full directory of club officers for Britain and Ireland
toastmasterclub.org

So happy to see Susan Payton giving her TEDx style talk to another audience... on how to tell a story that people actually want to hear. Amazing work!