There a new page dedicated to swimming.it will grow by time.as for now.ill just focus on swim events that i feel is worth sharing. Stay tuned peeps. Adios
Master degree and PhD scholarship in Australia.
my marathon reports
back to memory lane.......this was my 1st Krabi encounter...how time flies.....I had long hair that time....
********my personal 2015 goals*********
1) explore/travel to at least 15 new places
2) travel with family (wife and 2year old daughter, Marissa)
3) spend less on food to save up money for travel trips...
(yeah tapau food to work)
4) buy my 2nd house before 2nd quarter
5) update http://www.yohanibrahim.com more often
6) live a healthy life by exercising more, more sittups, skipping etc
7) swim at least 1 km once a week
8) have a work life balance by following pilotHans logbook principles
9) more cycling with my urban bike
10) celebrate every single family member birthday
11) be more nice and honk lesser on the road
12) continue to inspire other people to travel/dive/ride/swim/live
13) rule no 32 : enjoy the little thing
here's our combo wish->
1 May - Happy Labor's Day
2 May - KLIA 2 opening *ehem
7 May - Hari Hol of Pahang...
11 May - Happy Mother's Day
12 May - Happy Nurse's Day
13 May - Happy Wesak
16 May - Happy Teacher's Day
27 May - Israk dan Mikraj
30/31 May - Pesta Menuai + Unduk Ngadau (*ehem, menarik)
June 1/2 - Gawai Dayak
wherever u travel, snap pictures, tag us, and don't forget to enjoy the little things.