Workshop take away:
• Effective article writing tips.
• Know how about technical publications process.
• Knowledge about plagiarism and Ethics in scientific
• Tips for securing research funding.
• Process and need for Intellectual Property Rights.
• Process of patenting.
2nd consecutive time
Receiving Merit certificate from Chief Guest Dr. M.S.Reddy Sir (Registrar, Bangalore University) & T.K.Narayanappa Sir (Founder, Padmashree Group of Institutions) for securing distinction in 3rd and 4th semester.
P.C: Sundar Shrestha
On 31st March 2017 spoke on ' Effective Research Grant Management' in two day National workshop for a successful research Carrier at Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences. Dr. Anuradha, Principal and Dr. Thammana, Vice Principal were behind the success of this workshop
ADMISSION OPEN FOR B.Sc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc Genetics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, B.Sc Microbiology, Biotechnology,Biochemistry, B.Sc Computer Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A), B.Voc Food Processing and Nutraceuticals, B.Voc MLT