CANDIDATES FOR PNPAAAI BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
(List sequence is according to the date were the candidates filed their COC)
1. PSUPT BYRON T TABERNILLA – CL 1999
2. PCSUPT WILLIAM S MACAVINTA – CL 1987
3. PSUPT RICHIE M YATAR – CL 2002...
4. PSSUPT ROMEO S MAGSALOS (RET) – CL 1987
5. PSSUPT ADELIO BENJAMIN G CASTILLO – CL 1988
6. PSSUPT RAMIRO M BAUSA – CL 1987
7. PSSUPT ROY P CORREO (RET) – CL 1989
8. PCINSP BENSON D PIMENTEL – CL 2006
9. PCINSP JAIME RAFAEL N NADELA JR – CL 2007
10. PCINSP JEFFERSON P ISON – CL 2007
11. PSSUPT ABDULKADIL M GUIALANI – CL 1989
12. PSUPT RODERICK D MARIANO – CL 1995
13. PCSUPT FORTUNATO G GUERRERO – CL 1985
14. PSUPT ROLAND A VILELA – CL 1997
15. PSSUPT JONAS M EJOC – CL 1991
For those who are interested to join the Election of New PNPAAAI Board of Trustees, please ask your class president for the Certificate of Candidacy Form or visit the PNPAAAI Office at Regalia, P. Tuazon, Cubao, QC. Thank you and more power!
TO: All Lakan
SUBJECT: Election of Members of the Board of Trustees
DATE: 18 January 2017
1. Reference: 2017...
2. Grand Alumni Homecoming.
2. Please be informed that the election of the PNPAAAI Board of Trustees will coincide with the General Assembly. There are five (5) vacancies for the Board of Trustees. The filing of Candidacy for those wishing to run for the vacant positions in the board of trustees is now open for Lakan with the rank of least CHIEF INSPECTOR.
3. Candidacy form can be obtained at PNPAAAI Headquarters or be downloaded at the official Facebook Account of the association, firstname.lastname@example.org. Form should be filed up by the applicant with his complete details and signature, certifying that he/she is a regular member of the Alumni Association in a good standing.
4. Once accomplished, the applicant must file two (2) originals and five (5) photocopies of his/her candidacy form to any members of the Election Committee authorized to receive the filing of candidacy.
5. The deadline for submission of certificate of candidacy is strictly on 10 February 2017, at which time all forms should have been received by the Committee on Election of the PNPAAAI. Late applications will not be accepted by the Election Committee.
6. Please be guided accordingly.
LAKAN JOAQUIN RAYOS ALVA
Chairman, Election Committee
To the Great Lakan:
Board of Trustees of Lakan Retirees Assn, Inc. and Kampilan ng Lakan, Inc.
There will be an election for the Board of Trustees of both Lakan Retirees and Kampilan ng Lakan during the PNPA General Assembly to be held at DAP, Tagaytay on Feb 26, 2016 (Friday). Retired PNPA Graduates from the Tri-Service Bureau (PNP, BFP & BJMP) are enjoined to participate during the election and be elected as members of the Board of Trustees. There are 12 seats for the Lakan... Retirees and 14 seats for the Kampilan ng Lakan. Come one... come all and be counted !!
Lakan Pete Bulaong
TO ALL LAKAN
The PNPA LAKAN RETIREES ASSOC. INC. would like to acknowledge the efforts of all Lakans for the successful holdings of the 3rd LAKAN GOLF CUP, held at Villamore Golf Course dated 26 Jan 2016, particularly the following:
LAKAN TOMAS G RENTOY ...
LAKAN FERDINAND M GARAY
LAKAN ELMER SAN DIEGO
LAKAN JUANITO DE GUZMAN
LAKAN JOHN FUENTES
LAKAN NELSON YABUT
LAKAN JOEL DORIA
LAKAN ARIEL ANDRADE
LAKAN ERNESTO BARLAM
LAKAN JAIME RAMIREZ
LAKAN REY GARDUQUE
LAKAN ROY AGUTO
LAKAN FERMILIANO SIEGA
LAKAN PEDRO BULAONG
TO ALL LAKAN
The Leadership of PNPA LAKAN RETIREES ASSOC. INC. congratulates the following lakan for winning the just concluded 3rd LAKAN GOLF CUP:
LOW GROSS CHAMPION - LAKAN NICK SALVADOR...
CLASS B CHAMPION - LAKAN AMANTE DARO
CLASS C RUNNER UP - LAKAN ROY AGUTO
MOST ACCURATE DRIVE - LAKAN PETE BULAONG
NEAREST TO THE PIN - LAKAN AMANTE DARO
LAKAN PETE BULAONG
3RD LAKAN GOLF TOURNAMENT
VILLAMOR AIRBASE GOLF CLUB
JANUARY 26, 2016
LONGEST DRIVE # 9 - TEDDY RAZON
NEAREST TO THE PIN #12 - AMANTE DARO
MOST ACCURATE DRIVE #18 - PETE BULAONG
RUNNER UP - ARIANNE MISTICA
CHAMPION - ROSALIE JACA
CLASS "D"D (GROSS SCORE OF - 100 & ABOVE)
RUNNER UP - EDDIE CRUZ
CHAMPION - D.J. MACOMB
CLASS "C" ( GROSS SCORE OF - 90-90)
RUNNER UP - ROY AGUTO
CHAMPION - BEN-HUR FERNANDEZ
CLASS "B" (GROSS SCORE OF -86-89)
RUNNER UP - ROMEO ROQUE
CHAMPION - AMANTE DARO
CLASS "A" (GROSS SCORE OF - 85 & BELOW)
RUNNER UP - BENJAMIN VALTE
CHAMPION - JOSEPH CUBELO
LOW NET CHAMPION - BING ALCANTARA
LOW GROSS CHAMPION - COL NICK SALVADOR
FROM: PRES, PNPAAAI/CHAIRMAN, 2016 AHC COMMITTEE
FOR: PRESIDENTS; PNP (CRAME CHAPTER), BFP CHAPTER,BJMP CHAPTER, REGIONAL CHAPTERS AND ALL CLASS PRESIDENTS
SUBJECT: PUBLICATION OF 2016 LAKAN JOURNAL
KINDLY SUBMIT ANY ARTICLES, CLASS/REGIONAL ACTIVITIES,ACHIEVEMENTS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE IN THE 2016 LAKAN JOURNAL NOT LATER THAN DEC. 30, 2015. EMAIL IT TO email@example.com and for more queries, pls contact FRITZE GANZO 709-3228, 09178947955, 09058437730