- Social WorkerSeptember 6, 2017 to present Bangalore, IndiaUB is citizens movement to reclaim and protect Namma Bengaluru.
Our city is becoming an unlivable. We, the citizens, must shape the future of the city.
- Social WorkerSeptember 6, 2017 to present Bangalore, IndiaVia this platform I have got a chance to work towards making Bengaluru a model city, be it in terms of well planned infrastructure, well laid out neighborhood community models, or its people-driven governance measures.
- Life Member2013 to present Mumbai, MaharashtraAdvertising Club Bombay is a club of and for individuals involved in the various facets of advertising and marketing communication. The mission of the club is to create forums and events to help its members improve their professional competencies thereby raising the standards of advertising in the country. for more detail visit: http://www.adclubbombay.com/
- VolunteeringAugust 2016 to February 2017 Bangalore, IndiaThe Bhumi Project is facilitated by the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies in partnership with the GreenFaith. It is an international Hindu response to the environmental challenges facing our planet.
For more details, please visit: http://www.ochs.org.uk/outreach/bhumi-project
- MemberBangalore, IndiaThe Ad Club, Bangalore promotes, improves, develops and further the science and Art of Advertising, marketing and allied fields and afford opportunities to persons in the field to know one another socially.
- HyderabadExecutive Program - Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies
Technology has completely changed human behavior. In 1995, we went to a library to find information but today we can find it on the go with the mobile phones in our hands. Not surprisingly, how consumers used to go through the so-called “purchase funnel” has also changed drastically, making the traditional approach to marketing obsolete.
This course is about how to execute the classic “Four P’s” of marketing effectively in the brave new world of digital and social media marketing. We also discuss the disruptive role of new “Four P’s 2.0” of digital marketing – participation, phones, prediction and platform.
- May 2011 to May 2013Masters in Business AdministrationPresident, Student Council, SIMC-B (2012-13), Class Representative (2011-12), was also awarded Star Student of the month.
- 2011 to May 2013MBA Bangalore, IndiaPresident, Student Council, SIMC-B (2012-13), Class Representative (2011-12), was also awarded Star Student of the month.
- I HOPE U ALL KNOW ME BETTER THAN me, MYSELF...... ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
I am a Brand Strategist, Digital Marketing Strategist, Public Affairs Analyst, Community Development Enthusiast
Director,THE Earth Organization-India (an international NGO/NPO)
An Entrepreneur, Environmentalist, Humanitarian, Web designer and developer, Branding Expert, Creative Thinker, inspiring Speaker & PR personnel & a simple man with a goal to do something for the Earthlings and Human race!
My hobby: Helping others, Saving Mother Earth,...
Contact me @
- "A human being should be able to heal a wound, plan an expedition, order from a french menu, climb a mountain face, enjoy a ballet, balance accounts, embolden a friend, tell a joke, laugh at a joke, laugh at oneself, cooparate, act alone, sing a children's song, solve equations, throw a dog a stick, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, love heartily, fight effeciently, die gallantly.Specializa
tion is for insects."
Robert Heinlein " Time Enough for Love" 1973
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
-- William Shakespeare
"Let's not say we can't because... WE CAN; n WE WILL!!"
Webmaster, I am not. Just hope to push the right buttons to set things up and I've been lucky so far.
"Zindagi Uski Jis Ki Maut Par Zamana Afsos Kare, Aye mere Dost, Yun To Har Shaks Aata Hai Is dUNIA Mein kuch karne k liye aur phir Marne Ke Liye"