- Arts and Culture DirectorOctober 2013 to present Minneapolis, MinnesotaOur mission is to enhance the arts image of MSP internationally, as well as enhancing the airport experience for travelers and the community at large. It is the Foundation's way of saying 'Thank You' to Minnesota for being such artistically vibrant place to live and work.
- Owner / CEO / Designer2004 to present Minneapolis, MinnesotaROX Jewelry is a fabulous lifestyle line sourced from semi-precious stone, artisan metals and natural materials from around the globe. It is carried by jewelers and boutiques nationwide as well as Greece, Mexico and the Caribbean. ROX has been featured on the Tyra Banks Show as well as local and national magazines such as Metro, Gladys and Redbook. ROX also believes in global philanthropy - partnering with fair trade microbusinessess in South Africa to help orphaned children with HIV/AIDS.
- CEO & Founder2000 to present Minneapolis, MinnesotaRRPR has created imaginative branding and marketing resulting in media coverage from WGN-TV Chicago, Elle Decor, Art News, Gladys Magazine, Juxtapoz and Travel + Leisure. An omni-arts company, RRPR has contracted with local and national artists, from Vox Medusa Dance Company to Outkast and Prince.
- AnchorApr 1988 to May 1990Weekend anchor/reporter, WMAR TV 2
- Television News ReporterMay 1986 to May 1988Talk show host/producer, City Government Reporter, WFAA TV 8
- WVEC-TV 13NewsApr 1985 to Apr 1986Military Affairs reporter, Substitute weekend anchor
- WNDU TV 16Apr 1983 to Apr 1984SW Michigan Reporter; Host, Studio 16
- Show all (4)