- Independent contractorCosta Mesa, CaliforniaIndependent Contractor
July 2015 – Present (10 months)|Costa Mesa, CA
• Site Surveys:
Document existing HVAC systems
Document the structural and electrical capacity of buildings
Identify potential Ice Bear locations
• Site Qualification:
Analyze survey results (mechanical, structural & electrical)
Propose Ice Bear configurations and proper HVAC replacements
• Plan Set Drafting & Assembly:
Complete mechanical, structural and electrical engineering drawings/plan sets
Coordinate with third party structural and electrical engineers, as necessary
Compile full drawing package and submit to the local building
department according to their standards
• Permitting & Project Support:
Conduct all steps necessary to successfully pull, manage and close out permits with the
local building department, including coordinating with plan check and inspectors,
Support install team throughout the installation process.
Provide training to other individuals on how to effectively perform the above tasks
• RMO on the “B” classification license #975694.
- Class of 1996Master of Architectural Degree. Architecture and engineering marketing Lawrence, KansasRelated courses: Architectural and construction issues Seminars.
Scheduling and planning and construction process.
Finance and cost control for Engineers and contractors.
Design Professional & Law-Legal Aspects of construction Process.
Time management and organizational strategies.