We are happy to announce that we have acquired SCPlanner and Artist Engine! Our first step is to offer free accounts for all of our members!
Giving away some SCPlanner subscription alongside $2300+ worth of prize!!
☛ Enter the competition here : http://bit.ly/ThaRemixComp
☠ DEADLINE : 03/13/2018
warning Important notice
Due to a 10-years old bug recently discovered in modern processors (https://spectreattack.com/), our host has scheduled a maintenance to patch our servers.
Unfortunately, this maintenance means a downtime of SCPlanner.
This maintenance window is set to be from 01/04/2018 starting at 7am UTC to 01/06/2018 ending at 7am UTC. During this window, our server can be rebooted at any time and a manual interaction will be needed to put SCPlanner up again.
What will happen to your schedules?
You won't be able to schedule anymore during the downtime as the website will be closed. Your existing schedules will be frozen in time until the website is live again. Once the website is up and running again, all your schedules that should have been done during the maintenance will all be done at the same time. We will do everything to keep this maintenance as small as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience. As a small gift, please note our New Year's 15%-off coupon: SCPNYE
If you have any question, you can ask us on Discord or Facebook.
This week's changelog
In an effort to avoid Spam & enhance reach, we've made some addition to the Hub
- Limit daily open trades (10 open trades per day)
- Limit maximum open trades (300 trades)...
- Trades are now closed 1 month after their creation
- Accounts with more than 30days '' queue'' to get your reposts cannot be used
- now checking if the track was already scheduled or currently in the playlist
This week's changelog:
- We've added "pro mode" in /account to give access back to the "Offset" feature (requested by a lot of you )
- Fixed a glitch with the AutoScheduling causing some messy reposts
- Spotify: ability to add the track(s) to the top of your playlist(s) when scheduling
- Minor improvments