Hi everyone 🙂 just wondering if there are any volunteers to help in the canteen at the Braidwood races on sat 10th feb 2018?
We will be in the kitchen from 10am even an hour would be a great help!
All proceeds go to the Braidwood jockey club 👍👌🏻
Please share 🙂
****WIN a VIP race day experience, 2 VIP packages to be won****
Tag some friends (one entry per tag) that would also love to WIN this amazing experience, like o...ur Page and share our post to be in the draw!
Your VIP experience will include:
*A Double pass to The Country Championships Goulburn Heat
*Chauffeur driven transport for 2, to and from the races
*Lunch & Drinks for 2 on our VIP terrace
*Tour of the Stables and Talk to a prominent Goulburn trainer
*Tour of the Judges box to watch a race
*Tour out to the barriers to see the exhilarating start of a race
*Race Tips and $50 betting tickets
*T&C apply, must be 18+ to enter. Chauffeur within reasonable limits. Comp ends Midnight 18th Feb and winners will be notified 19th Feb. Prize non refundable.
2 other VIP experiences are up for grabs on the radio and in the paper, enter all of them for more chances to win!
For more information about The Country Championships and available packages head to our website
Sapphire Coast locals.. Enter the SERA Fashions on the Field competition for your chance to represent Sapphire Coast Turf Club at the SERA FOTF Final on Country Championships heat day at Goulburn Racecourse on Saturday 24 February. One lucky finalist will walk away with over $5,000 worth of prizes. Sapphire Coast local Amy Hay took out the competition last year! Enter on the day. Call Sapphire Coast Turf Club for timing of the event.
Bega Cup 2 Day Carnival -
Sapphire Coast locals.. save the date, Heat date 4 February. Please see our page for t/c
SERA finalist.. congratulations Louise! We will see you at the final on Country Championships Day at Goulburn Racecourse on Saturday 24 February!
Congrats to Moruya's Louise Thomas, winning the Moruya Cup Festival fashions on the field. Louise will represent us at the South East Region finals at Goulburn in a few weeks. GiddyUp! A winning day for the Thomas family with son Declan winning the boys category.
Moruya locals.. SERA FASHIONS On the field continues this Monday 22 January. Come along to the Moruya Cup and register for the SERA FASHIONS ON THE FIELD for your chance to represent Moruya Jockey Club at the final on Country Championships day at Goulburn Race Club on Saturday 24 February. The winner of the final will receive over $5,000 worth of prizes. Check out our page for terms and conditions. Please ring Moruya Jockey Club for more information regarding timing and registration of the event.
Hey Ladies it's 🌟FOTF SOUTH EAST RACING ASSOCIATION (SERA) COMPETITION🌟 time!!
If you're a resident of the Eurobodalla Shire and love raceday Fashions, you may ...want to enter this competition. MJC will hold their qualifying final of this event at our upcoming Moruya Cup Day - Monday 22nd January 2018.
The winner will go on to represent the Eurobodalla in the final at Goulburn District Race Club on Saturday 24th February 2018.
⚀PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FOTF EVENT BEING HELD ON THE DAY - NORMAL FOTF COMPETITION FOR LADIES, GENTS AND KIDS WILL ALSO GO AHEAD ⚀
Please read the rules carefully if you're considering entering the event. Good luck!! 👍
🔲 SERA Fashions on the Field Rules 🔲
1. The Promoter is the South East Racing Association
2. By registering to participate in the South East Racing Association Fashions on the Field competition, you agree to abide by the competition rules and guidelines.
3. To be eligible to enter this competition, entrants must be strictly 18 years old or older on the day of the event. This event is open to female participants only
4. Heat competitors must live in the same local council area as the racecourse hosting the heat, Photo identification will be required to verify your address
5. All heat winners are responsible to make their own way to the Final at Goulburn District Racecourse on Country Championships Day on 24 February 2018
6. Entrants must not be dressed by a fashion designer and failure to comply with this will result in disqualification.
7. Outfits or part outfits (including millinery) which have won any prize in a Fashions on the Field event in the ACT or NSW in last 12 months are not eligible to enter this competition and failure to comply with this will result in disqualification. Accessories and shoes are exempt from this criteria.
8. Entrants must be wearing the outfit intended for judging at the time of registration.
9. Contestants must not receive any compensation from a third party for entering this competition
10. All prizes awarded to the contestant must remain the property of the contestant
11. Headwear is mandatory for all entrants.
12. Registration and event times will be held at or as close to the advertised time as possible but this is subject to final race day timings and operational requirements as determined by the Promoter.
13. Preliminary judging or heats may be introduced at the discretion of the Promoter on the Race Day if deemed necessary
14. The Promoter shall select and appoint the judges. The judge’s decision is final.
15. All prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize at its complete discretion.
16. Current employees, their immediate family members or sub-contractors who have worked for the promoter in the last 12 months and their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter any of the FOTF events.
17. The Promoter reserves the right not to hold a FOTF event if there are less than five eligible entrants for that event.
18. Entrants who are deemed to be too intoxicated by the Promoter at the time of judging will be disqualified.
19. Participants may only enter at one racecourse
20. Prize value over $5000 to the winner of the final at Goulburn District Race Club on Saturday 24 February 2018.
Cooma Locals!! SERA Fashions on the Field competition continues this Saturday 9 December at COOMA RACES 2017. Dress is your best to be in with a chance to represent Cooma Monaro Race Club at the SERA Fashions on the Field final on Country Championships day, Saturday 24 February 2018 at Goulburn Racecourse.. The winner will walk away with over $5,000 in prizes!! Please see our page for terms & conditions.
Get set for a great day of Racing.
Monday 4th December Restaurants & White Ribbon Race Day, Entry $15.00 Gates open 12.00
Get set for a massive day at the rac...es with eight TAB races and strong fields. Come out and support White Ribbon race day where we as a community take a stance against violence. As the festive season approaches keep our fantastic sponsors in mind when going out for a meal and give the Turf Club a mention.
Race Day Tips by Rob Tweedie
Racing Sapphire Coast Turf Club Monday 4th December.
Race 1 - 1:20PM VICOLO MERIMBULA CLASS 3 HANDICAP (1408 METRES)
Not alot of speed on paper and the toppie Jar of Hearts could find the lead from the one gate, the 5 Greenback Boogie should be stalking the leader and look like the winner at some stage, the 2 Confidential can come home strong if the speed is genuine.
Race 2 - 1:55PM TRENDSETTERS HAIR STUDIO MAIDEN PLATE (1608 METRES)
Jarrett is third up and should take this out from the toppie Bills my Boy. Roccachilli has shown enough both runs in.
Race 3 - 2:35PM PIER ONE BAR & GRILL CLASS 1 HANDICAP(SCALED -0.5KG) (908 METRES)
Theres speed a plenty in this one and the toppie Exaggerate has the advantage of the one gate. The 2 Rozburg looks promising and won well here two starts ago. Tinderry bolted in here when he won his maiden.
Race 4 - 3:10PM BOXING DAY RACES MAIDEN HANDICAP (1208 METRES)
A tough maiden with many chances and the type of race that will see many of these go on and win races. The 1 Theatre Tickets always finishes strong and the roomy track will suit the 2 Ethanicity. The 3 Exceptional Rhythm found the line well over a shorter trip and should be getting home.
Tips 1-2- 3 with many more chances.
Race 5 - 3:45PM BEGA VALLEY SAYS NO TO VIOLENCE MAIDEN HANDICAP (1208 METRES)
Another good quality maiden with a few that have been about the money. The 2 Star Sign had the race all but won at Moruya until it ran out of fitness near the line, should be fitter this time. The 8 Boston Ivy ran a nice race first start over 1300m. The 7 Fantasy Belle is never far away and with a bit of experience should be in the mix.
Race 6 - 4:20PM ISABELLA FRANCHI MEMORIAL BENCHMARK 54 HANDICAP (1008 METRES)
The 2 Denman Flyer won well last start by a big margin and could prove hard to beat again. The 4 Yama Magic always races well here and has the class to give this a shake. The toppie Little off the Top always races well fresh.
Race 7 - 4:55PM MERIMBULA WHARF AND AQUARIUM BENCHMARK 65 HANDICAP (1608 METRES)
A nice mile race with many hopes in what looks like a hard day all round. The 7 Swindlers is coming back in grade and loves the mile. The 2 Black Dragon has found form after winning the Bombala Cup The 3 Halberd is consistent over the mile.
Race 8 - 5:30PM WAVES RESTAURANT CLASS 1 HANDICAP (SCALED + 1.0KG) (1208 METRES)
The 3 Inch Perfect raced well first up and should go well, The 4 She Can Kiss knows how to find the line. The 2 Onemore Warrior comes back in grade and should be in the mix.
Tuesday 26th December Bendigo Bank Pambula Cup Race Day, Entry $20.00 Gates open 11.30
Free buses running. Visit - sapphirecoastturfclub.com.au
Keep up to date with whats happening at Sapphire by clicking the link below.
Let’s go Racing at the Sapphire Coast Turf Club – The Jewel of Country Racing!!!