* Enables people who are deaf, hard of hearing, and non-verbal to communicate with anyone – using their Android smart phone or tablet;
* Works over all cellular networks, worldwide;...
* Compatible with Wi-Fi calling applications;
* Accommodates users in 96 countries;
*Transcribes speech to text, in real-time, in 68 languages;
* Communications are 100% private. No communications assistants (CAs) are involved;
* No limits are imposed on the length of communications.
* Offers free RTT communications, worldwide and internationally;
* Offered at no cost until July 1, 2018, at which time there will be a small yearly charge assessed.
* Offers 24×7 Availability with absolutely no waiting;
* Provides customized word prediction, and word expansion, via specialized keyboard;
* Enables users to communicate “on the go” since it is a mobile app;
* Fast communications: less than 300 ms latency streaming from one device to another;
* No voice-training is needed, even with accents; and,
* Portable and Convenient: No special telephones, or other equipment, needed.
Speech2RTT® is an Android application that enables people who are deaf, hard of hearing, and non-verbal to communicate with anyone – using their Android smart phone or tablet. It works over cellular networks and for Wi-Fi calling. Speech2RTT® captions and then streams the text of what is being said, in real-time, between individuals. If a user cannot speak, or opts not to speak, they can type what they want to say in real-time. Speech2RTT® accommodates user...s in 96 countries speaking any one of 68 languages.
Communications are 100% private. No communications assistants (CAs) are involved. No limits are imposed on the length of communications. Speech2RTT® offers free RTT communications, even internationally. Best of all, it is being offered at no cost until July 1, 2018, at which time there will be a small yearly charge assessed.
Speech2RTT® Communicator Beta was developed with financial support from:
The Wireless Inclusive Technologies Rehabilitation Research Center (RERC) under a grant from the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR grant number 90RE5025-01-00). NIDILRR is a Center within the Administration for Community Living (ACL), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The contents of this announcement do not necessarily represe...nt the policy of NIDILRR, ACL, or HHS, and you should not assume endorsement of the products mentioned, by the Federal Government; and,
Benefits (In alphabetical order)
24×7 Availability: Available for use at any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
Continue past conversations from where they left off;...
Cost-Effective: Available for a small fraction of the cost of any other commercial app/service being offered on the market today, anywhere in the world;
Easy to Use: Assuming that you read and adhere to the instructions and guidelines provided;
Leverages Success: Enables users to more-easily communicate with others at home, work, school, social events, and play;
Feature-Rich: Offers more features than any other smart phone-based app/service being offered on the market today, anywhere in the world;
Multi-Dialect: Supports users in 94 countries;
Multilingual: Handles 64 languages;
No Limits Imposed on Lengths of Conversations;
Portable and Convenient: No tablet, computer, or special telephone (or other equipment) needed;
Runs on standard Android smart phones;
Private: Conversations are 100% private. No Communications Assistants (CAs) are involved;
Provides Free Local, National, and International Calling: This, of course, assumes that you purchased the app;
Secure: Provides end-to-end encryption; and,
Stress-Free: Minimizes/eliminates the problems and stress normally associated with placing phone calls;