About Stacey Ann
- The Stacey Ann LeRoy Foundation supports opportunities for women to grow toward their full potential.
This facebook is made for the purpose of: connecting women in the community, posting current events that are ongoing, providing opportunities for networking as well as volunteer work and community service, and outreaching to people about education opportunities.
"LIKE" OUR POSTS AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS
The Foundation will provide opportunities for women to expand their social network, mentor others or be mentored as well as participate in community service activities and educational forums. Women will be able to develop, lead and participate in support groups that meet the needs of women within our community. Through these varied opportunities, women will be supported by other women, as they grow toward their full potential.
More info here: http://www.staceyannleroyfoundation.org/events.html
- August 10th, 2012 Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Lakeville Country Club
- Sept 29th Casino Night Fundraiser
Our ultimate goal is to raise funds for a permanent MYSL softball field in memory of Stacey Ann Leroy
- Community Dinner Dances
-Downtown Middleboro beautification & flower donations
- American Red Cross Memorial Blood Drive sponsorship
- Middleboro High School Class of '09, '10, '11, and '12 Scholarship
-Apponequet Regional High School Class of '09-'12 Scholarship
- PCC Scholarships
-Middleboro & Lakeville Food Drive for Saint Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
-Middleboro Yo uth Softball (MYS) team sponsorship
- girlygirl P.A.R.T.S. Ovarian Cancer Walk
- "Safe Driving" basket for the Travis Memorial Poker Run
- Christmas Wishes family sponsorship
-Gift Drive for Christmas Wishes for moms and dads
-What If? A free seminar on organizing personal information
An informational session with Julia Edelman, MD, author of Menopause Matters
-Girls, Inc. Camp Scholarship
-Demystifying Alternative Medicine & Complimentary Therapies
with Heidi Wennemer, D.O.
Contact us if you would like to help volunteer! :)
- No favorite quotes to show