14 Feb 2018
PI&E: Officer assisted a professor with a class presentation.
Theft: Student reported having their bike stolen on campus.
Information: Door in the Multipurpose Building has been found left open multiple times.
12 Dec 2017
Found Property: Abandoned bike found on campus.
Found Property: Abandoned bike found near the music building.
Found Property: Student guard found an abandoned bike on campus.
Found Property: Student guard found an abandoned bike by the Multipurpose Building.
12 Feb 2018
1. Lockout: Student's vehicle was unlocked without incident.
2. Alarm: Officer responded to a c all of an individual who was stuck in the elevator.
13 Feb 2018...
1. Medical: Female student passed out in class.
7 Feb 18
1. Agency Assist: Officer assisted FBI with locating an individual.
2. Hit & Run: A student's vehicle was struck in the parking lot outside the outdoor shop.
3. Fraud: Student reported a fraud to our office....
8 Feb 18
1. Juvenile Problem: Parent requested help with their autistic son and the Piano Guys concert.
9 Feb 18
1. Agency Assist: Officer assisted CCPD with an intoxication arrest.
2. PI&E: Officer assisted with fire drills at all Eccles housing units.
3. Harassment: Wife reported being harassed by her husband.
Safety Tip: 12 Feb 18
Fraudulent activities are occurring in many forms. If you receive an offer or check for something that sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Do not cash any checks from these types of offers until you have done a thorough research on its validity. Do not provide any personal information to anyone you have not contact yourself.
January 31, 2018
1. PI&E: Officer gave a presentation at a career fair.
2. Drugs: Officer responded to the Ponderosa apartments on a marijuana call.
February 1, 2018...
1. Medical: Officer responded to a student who had passed out near the ELC.
February 2, 2018
1. PD Accident: A vehicles backed onto a vehicle near housing.
2. Suicidal: Officer transported a student who was suicidal to Cedar Hospital.
February 3, 2018
1. DUI: One 20 year old male was arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana, and possession of paraphernalia.
February 4, 2018
1. Criminal Mischief: University Gator found on the stairs at Eccles Coliseum.
February 5, 2018
1. Information: SUU PD received a tip of a student involved in underage drinking.
2. Harassment: A female student reported a male student was harassing her.
January 26, 2018
1. 911 Hang Up: False 911 call from the basement of the bookstore.
2. Information: A professor found a textbook missing from her office.
January 30, 2018...
1. Agency Assist: Officers assisted CCPD with transporting a female arrestee.
January 25, 2018
1. PD Accident: Non-reportable PD Accident involving two vehicles.
2. Harassment: Male called the call center very angry in a harassing way.
3. Lockout: Officer unlocked a vehicle for a student in the MC lot....
4. Lockout: Officer unlocked a student's vehicle without incident.
5. PD Accident: Officer responded to a non-reportable accident in the science center.
January 22, 2018
1. Lockout: Students vehicle was unlocked without incident.
January 23, 2018
1. Medical: Medical was dispatched to a student who was having a seizure....
January 24, 2018
1. Medical: Officer responded to a student having a seizure.
2. PI&E: Officer conducted rounds with housing RA's.
3. Lockout: Students vehicle was unlocked without incident.
January 18, 2018
1. Animal Problem: A dog was taken to the animal shelter after being found on campus.
2. Criminal Mischief: RP reported their vehicle had been vandalized.
3. Information: Construction workers moved street signs. Complainant was concerned there would be an accident....
4.Lockout: Officer unlocked a vehicle for a student.
January 19, 2018
1. Disorderly: Disorderly male in the library.
2. Medical: Student injured her right knee during an event in the ballroom.
January 20, 2018
1. PD Accident: Traffic accident in the intersection of 1150 W and Center. No injuries.
January 11, 2018
1. Hit & Run: A student's car received severe damage due to a hit and run in the library parking lot.
January 12, 2018
1. Lockout: Vehicle was unlocked for a student in the PE parking lot....
2. Lockout: Officer unlocked a vehicle for a student.
3. Medical: Officer responded to a student having a seizure.
4. Suspicious: Report of marijuana odor at housing.
5. Lockout: Officer unlocked a student's vehicle for them.
January 16, 2018
1. Found Property: Student's wallet was found and returned to him.
January 9, 2018
1. Paper Service: Subpoena for court service served to a student.
January 10, 2018
1. Medical: Student fell unconscious in the crosswalk....
2. PI&E: Officer conducted rounds with housing RA's.
3. Fraud: Student reported suspicious phone calls concerning fraud.
4. PI&E: Officer conducted rounds with RA's.
January 11, 2018:
1. Fire Alarm: A pull station in the ELC was activated. No emergencies found.
Jan 8, 2018
1. PD Accident: Driver of a motor pool van was attempting to park & hit another parked car.
2. Medical: student had a medical episode and was transported to Cedar Hospital.
3. Theft/Bicycle: Student had his bike stolen from Cedar Hall South....
4. Disorderly: Student kicked an SUU van and was acting disorderly while speaking to an officer.
5. Lockout: Officer unlocked a students vehicle without incident.
Jan 1, 2018
1. 911 Hang Up: Blue light activated. No emergencies found.
Jan 2, 2018
1. Criminal Mischief: Statue in the Shakespeare center was vandalized....
2. Keep the Peace: Keep the peace requested at the Business Building.
3. Overdue Party: Overdue female was searched for and located.
Jan 5, 2018
1. PI&E: officers conducted a basic drug identification course for RA's at housing.
2. PI&E: Officer gave a presentation for the international students.
15 Dec 2017
Medical: Student passed out in the cafeteria.
Paper Service: Officers served subpoenas for court.
Lockout: A vehicle was unlocked for a student....
Impound: Vehicle was impounded for no insurance. Driver cited for driving on a suspended license.