Celebrating a fine, young man and all around great Scout, tonight!! We are so proud of Nick!!
T380 & friends: Your entire family is invited to Nicholas'
Eagle Court of Honor Ceremony Saturday Nov 4th at 6:00 PM at Northwest CC Sanctuary, 1001 N. Davis [practice at 5:15pm]
- Dinner & Reception to follow … including “huge” cake per Rodney!
- Scouts and adult leaders should wear Class-A uniform
Troop 380 - October Calendar of Activities
· Oct 7 - 9:00am – Noon Mission Arlington bicycle repair … earn service hours for rank advancement
· Oct 7 – 1:00pm till ?? Connor L. Eagle Leadership Service Project
· Oct 9 – 7:30pm Troop & Patrol meetings - plan equipment needed for campout...
· Oct 13-14-15 Oct. Campout at Murray Ranch [1 ½ hrs. west of Scout Hut on I-20] note, invite Cub Scouts - also working on Scout skills for advancement
· Oct 16 – 7:30pm PLC Mtg. ALL leadership positions must attend
· Oct. 21 – 10am to 2pm EcoFest Arlington [100 Abram St.]
· Oct. 23 – 380 Open House 7pm to 9pm – All 380 Scouts and adult leaders are needed for this event
· Oct. 24 – 380 Troop Committee Mtg. [adults] 7pm to 9pm
· Oct 30 – 7:30pm Troop & Patrol meetings
Come check us out and invite any new scouts to our Open House this Monday, 10/23!
WEBELOS - You will have a chance to complete your Scouting Adventure Requirement - Visit a Boy Scout Troop!
What's our next adventure?
T380 is heading back out to the great outdoors...
Campout in Beavers Bend, Oklahoma
Join us for Canoeing, Kayaking & Swimming in the beautiful & scenic Beavers Bend State Park.
TONIGHT!! Mon., 8/28
380 Court of Honor Scout Advancement Recognition
6:45pm-7:00 COH prep: (SPL-ASPL-Troop Guide-COH MC-Historian-Patrol doing flags)
-Pictures of Summer Camp – High Adventure and Jamboree + Lake Bash
-Court of Honor in church sanctuary; 380 activities slideshow & to recognize Scout's achievement including rank & merit badge awards
PLACE: Northwest Christian 1001 N. Davis - Arlington - 76012
Class-A uniform for all Scouts & uniform adult leaders - please!
TROOP 380 END OF SUMMER BASH
Start the 2017-18 T380 Year off with a SPLASH!!
Saturday, August 19th
Enjoy a day of swimming, waterskiing, tubing, and paddle boating on Lake Arlington. Pool activities also available....
Activities start at 11:00 am and last all day until 7:00 pm.
-Come all day or just drop in for a few hours.
-Troop 380 will provide both meat & buns for lunch and dinner; troop members bring your favorite side dishes and condiments.
-Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and a chair. If you have a personal PFD for boating, please bring it.
Location: 6207 Tiffany Park Ct, Arlington, 76016
(Home on Lake Arlington – Suggest take Green Oaks Blvd to Waterview Dr., then turn on Woodlake Dr., follow until reach Tiffany Park Ct.)
Remember All Webelos and their families are welcome to join the scouts and families of Troop 380 as we finish out the Summer of 2017 !!!
T380: Yearly Planning Meeting this Monday June 26th, 7:30pm at Scout Hut. (ALL Scouts and ALL interested adults welcome to attend)
We will be planning activities for August 2017 thru July 2018.
RESCHEDULED: Eric's Garage Sale has been moved to next Saturday (July 1), pending approval from the church.
We would like to continue accepting donations of items to contribute during next week and ask scouts to please plan to assist with the sale next Saturday.