- CMO & Managing DirectorApril 2013 to present New York, New YorkI lead communications and customer development as well as KITE’s NY operations. I am also extremely involved in product development, business development and helping to set the overall trajectory for the company.
KITE is an end-to-end software solution with the most dynamic, up-to-date information on the entire startup ecosystem. It’s the most effective way for agencies, brands and media companies to discover, evaluate and engage with emerging platforms at scale.
Enterprises identify their most suitable partners and startups connect with the leaders and visionaries investing in their space.
* Research and discover over 280,000 startups.
* Capitalize on nearly $10MM in available free pilots
* Collaborate with whole team through real-time feedback
- Head of Live Media StudioJune 2011 to April 2013 New York, New YorkThe iCrossing Live Media Studio is the industry’s first-ever resource dedicated to real-time marketing—using analytics-based insights to engage audiences and develop content. iCrossing has established the Live Media Studio at a time when brands are looking to act more like publishers by creating deeply relevant content, in real-time, based on audience insights. The Live Media Studio consists of an integrated team of researchers, Emmy-award winning content producers, seasoned journalists and WOMMA-trained audience managers; a foundation for great content and great communities.
- Digital Innovation SpecialistJanuary 2011 to June 2011 New York, New YorkI drive creative direction and strategy, working directly with brands to develop engaging consumer experiences across the entertainment, advertising and digital media industries.
- Digital Innovation SpecialistJuly 2010 to January 2011 New York, New Yorkhttp://www.realbranding.com
I drive creative direction and strategy, working directly with brands to develop engaging consumer experiences across the entertainment, advertising and digital media industries.
- Strategic PartnerOctober 2008 to 2010 New York, New YorkAs a supporter of NBTV Studios, I work with the management team to develop and produce industry-leading film, video and entertainment products.
- Creative DirectorSeptember 2008 to July 2010 New York, New YorkI drive creative direction and strategy, working directly with brands to develop engaging consumer experiences across the entertainment, advertising and digital media industries.
- VP/Creative Digital StrategistJanuary 2007 to September 2008 New York, New YorkOversee creative and production for this entertainment company and help to steer overall creative direction.
- Manager of Program DevelopmentJuly 2005 to February 2007 New York, New YorkCreate, develop and executive produce entertainment products for NBCU's major digital initiative. Head development and external production efforts, forging relationships throughout the industry and assisting in strategy and creative decisions.
- Senior Contract AdministratorNovember 2001 to July 2005 New York, New YorkWork with Original Programming (Marketing, Business Development & New Media, Web, Home Video and more) to vet materials for rights, risk assessment, effectiveness, matters related to production, Guild rules, contract negotiations and more.