"With cherry blossom season fast approaching, the beauty of these florals infiltrate our senses, not only with its beautiful blossoms lining the streets, but it has also made its way into our everyday food indulgences through relaxing tea creations..."
Thank you Pendulum Magazine for this lovely article featuring our new Cherry Blossom Gift Set!
— Products shown: Cherry Blossom Gift Set.
Have a tea-infused St. Patrick's Day with Vanilla Rooibos latTEA! Add a shot of Irish Cream to bring the luck of the Irish into your day! #TEALEAVESmixology
1. Take 1 pyramid teabag of TEALEAVES Vanilla Rooibos and infuse in 4 oz of hot water (212ºF/100ºC is ideal) for 4 minutes.
2. Add sugar to taste, and stir until dissolved.
3. Add 1 shot of Irish Cream....
4. Steam 4 oz of milk or milk substitute until frothed.
5. Pour milk directly into a teacup.
6. Garnish with dried rose petals and a dash of cinnamon.
About #TEALEAVESMixology: TEALEAVES has been the secret ingredient to Michelin-star chefs and five-star hotels for over 21+ years. Explore recipes from the very best in Food & Beverage who use TEALEAVES teas as their muse.
— Products shown: Organic Vanilla Rooibos.
“A refreshing spring twist on the Tom Collins, Sakura is the Japanese name for the ornamental Cherry Blossom Tree. A tree that symbolizes the beginning of spring in Vancouver and inspires your inner photographer.” -- Justin Taylor Discover this #spring #cocktail #recipe!
Have you ever wondered what’s in our CEO’s teacup? Discover Lana’s favorite teas to help her manage the office!
Make it traditionally or bake it into a sweet treat – #matcha is sure to please anyone’s tastes!