Photos
Videos
Starman orbits.
Posts

Starman orbits.

It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. If so, please try restarting your browser.
Close

This is happening right now, the first time in human history.
A drive in space.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/960992715579125760

“View from SpaceX Launch Control. Apparently, there is a car in orbit around Earth. https://t.co/QljN2VnL1O
twitter.com
Reviews
Terraform the Moon! has no reviews yet.
Tell people what you think
Posts
One lucky passenger could launch to Mars with Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster on the Falcon Heavy rocket's maiden flight.
space.com
A tower 100 meters tall in the city of Xian in China purifies 10 million cubic meters of air a day, removing fine particulates and other pollutants. Plans for larger towers up to 500 meters high are in the works.
cleantechnica.com

China plans to grow potatoes on the moon this year!
https://futurism.com/china-sending-plants-insects-moon-2018/

Can silkworms and potatoes help us establish the first lunar colony?
futurism.com

A friendly reminder.
As a species, we should make use of the cottage, in case the house burns down.

https://twitter.com/WorldAndScien…/status/940317783946158080

“The 5 Mass Extinctions https://t.co/4oSxFYuUed
twitter.com
It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. If so, please try restarting your browser.
Close
Posted by WIRED
1,316,147 Views
1,316,147 Views
WIRED

97% of climate scientists say climate change is real and humans are causing it, but what about the other 3%? (via Years of Living Dangerously)

When Elon Musk talks about having lots of room for tunnel, no kidding.

It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. If so, please try restarting your browser.
Close
23,244,988 Views
Science Insider

This incredible animation shows how deep humans have dug.

ICELAND is making stones from thin air... (well not so thin...)
http://www.alphr.com/…/iceland-switches-on-first-true-negat…

In a world first, a plant has managed to truly reduce our CO2 emissions by sucking it out of the air and injecting it into the ground
alphr.com
Slovenian company Smartdome is making futuristic, modular homes that are as mobile as trailers and as futuristic as a floating neighborhood home on "The Jetsons."
greenmatters.com
Setting up a permanent village on the moon is the first step towards exploring Mars, the European Space Agency said Thursday as plans to reach and colonise...
dailymail.co.uk

What a bare Powerwall looks like.

Green Matters

DIY culture is taking on Tesla.

Progress.

Friday isn't just a big day for Tesla—it's an important moment in the history and future of electric vehicles.

No matter what happens with the Tesla "affordable car", it charged the market like no other.
wired.com

The moon is new hope again.

“Columbus did it in 1492 when he discovered the New World,” Hawking said. “But now there is no new world. No Utopia around the corner.”
usatoday.com