- Sherlock Holmes & The West End Horrorfreely adapted from the Nicholas Meyer novel
- Free Burt Lancaster (by Tony Dodge, dir Marcia Milgrom Dodge)
- Sherlock Holmes & The West End Horror
- "Life is infinitely stranger than anything the mind could invent." --Sherlock Holmes
i adore marcia and natasha. i love saying the phrase "my girls" and am deliriously happy wondering how i had the luck to find them both.
- "You go in the cage...the cage goes in the water...the shark is in the water...Our shark?"
(pauses; grins; sings)
"Farewell and adieu, o you sweet Spanish ladies
Farewell and adieu o you ladies of Spain
For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston
And so nevermore shall we see you again."
"In life, as in art, the beautiful moves in curves."
"the curve is mightier than the sword."-mae west.
"Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution. You didn't place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."--Jamie Raskin
Jimmy Dell: I think you'll find that if what you've done for them is as valuable as you say it is, if they are indebted to you morally but not legally, my experience is they will give you nothing, and they will begin to act cruelly toward you.
Joe Ross: Why?
Jimmy Dell: To suppress their guilt.
--the spanish prisoner