The Toy Shop Florence, SCToy Store in Florence, South Carolina
Still looking for the perfect grandparent gift? We have a handful of spots left for this afternoon. Sign up at the link below. Special thanks to Block and Vino Neighborhood Butcher for always allowing us to use their space for this event.
Clay Rice will be back at The Toy Shop December 22. Click the link to reserve your spot!
Our location is NOT McLeod Blvd. Our parking lot is friendly. Our selection is awesome. And you can even grab lunch next door at Block and Vino Neighborhood Butcher. It’s like a win-win-win-win. Be a winner. 😉 Extended hours 8am-8pm through Saturday. Free gift wrapping.
Shopping local guarantees your gifts are under the tree on Christmas morning. However, in case you risked it and are anxiously awaiting a very important arrival, we have put together a list of excuses you can tell your kids just in case.
1. I saw Santa at Creel Tire this morning getting his sleigh worked on.
2. Santa stopped at Florence Pediatric Dentistry to get toothbrushes for stockings and Dr. Elvington noticed all those cookies had been hard on his teeth. He's in the den...tal chair until further notice.
3. We heard The Spa at Hotel Florence invited Santa in for a hot stone massage. He fell asleep on the table.
4. Santa stopped by The Little Gym to double check some names on his nice list and Ms. Jasmyn says he can't go until he learns his cartwheel. He's having some trouble.
5. Santa didn't want to forget Mrs. Clause so he stopped at B. Nance Fine Gifts for the perfect present and he still hasn't made a decision. Too many good choices!
6. Santa needed a new white shirt to wear under his red coat. He stopped at Butler's Fine Men's Clothing for a shirt, but then grabbed a suit and bow tie. He said something about a Christmas party on his way out.
7. Santa was so hungry he stopped in at Victors for a quick bite, but he just ordered his fourth course...it may be a while.
8. Santa stopped at All Star Sports to order screen printed t-shirts for all of his elves. It is taking longer than expected, considering he has thousands of elves and forgot the list of names.
May the delivery trucks be in your favor this holiday! -- And remember, shopping local is good for your community and your sanity. 😉 Stop by and see us (or one of the local businesses above) if we can help make your Christmas morning happen!