...and if you finally want to understand complexity theory and the O(n) notation, check this amazing talk by Iryna Zayats!
June, Kyiv, come!
Official RubyC-2018 Speakers list!
Want to meet them? Grab a ticket!
Two or more tickets purchase gives a 10% discount!
- Charles Oliver Nutter: JRuby in 2018: Building, Deploying, and Scaling Your Apps.
- Andrzej Krzywda: From Post.create to PostPublished.new
- Nick Sutterer: Enterprise Ruby - Let’s Talk Business!
- Duana Stanley (@starkoffee): The Art of Technical Decision Making.
- Paolo Perrotta: Machine Learning Explained to Humans
- Tobias Pfeiffer (@PragTob): Where do Rubyists go?
- Tim Rogers: Miles more maintainable: building APIs with the middleware pattern.
- Ivan Nemytchenko: Rails hurts, because you're using it wrong. Let's fix that.
- Sergey Kukunin: Clean architecture that harms your code.
- Artur Hebda: Code is not important... or is it?
- Iryna Zayats: Adventures in the World of (Algorithmic) Complexity.
- Vladyslav Hesal: Authentication in Single Page Applications
- Victor Shepelev: A tale of query languages. Is GraphQL The Chosen One?
- Volodymyr Vorobiov: The Clean Architecture: How to Grow From Startup to Enterprise.
Come join us, we're all there!!!
The biggest ruby conference in Belarus is coming on 21 April http://rubyconference.by.
Bozhidar Batsov , JIT-compilation, testing of 3rd-party APIs, performa...nce, soft-skills, machine learning, Docker for mining , penetration tests, awesome Trailblazer 2.1 aka ruby for enterprise.
With promo code MINSKRB from Minsk ruby community, you get 15% discount.
Working on a very simple app to demonstrate the new Tyrant gem (Devise replacement). The new activity mechanics along with the Trailblazer conventions and abstractions make it so simple to quickly set up and override authentication.
Volodya Sveredyuk is our 3rd speaker!
You know him as Ruby Summer Course by #pivorak & OnApp mentor, the one who started making our pivorak.com website as the o...pensource project, and maybe you even know why Nick Sutterer is on the background of this picture.
Because Volodya gonna talks about Trailblazer in Action:
"I’ll demonstrate how exactly Innocode and I personally use Trailblazer architecture in production and scale large Rails applications with ease."
Dev at Innocode. Pivorak’s visiting champion! The most times (28!)
My expert areas:
Registration will start tomorrow at 11:00!
If you want to come to the glorious Isle of Ruby 2018 conference in Exeter, UK (and we will be there for sure!) grab a ticket now with the 15% discount code LINEUP5 🤩https://ti.to/isleofruby/2018-edition/discount/lineup5
The long road from 2.0 to 2.1, aka the migration path, is now written and published here: http://trailblazer.to/api-docs/…
We're currently migrating two commercial TRB-based apps and will extract all knowledge into this document. 🤩