- Software Engineering InternStarting on May 21, 2018 Cupertino, California7-month internship working on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing for Siri and other international technologies.
- 2014 to 2016Entreprenuership Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaGraduate of Wharton School of Business's online specialization programs in "Business Foundations" "Business Analytics," and "Entrepreneurship." Using 2 years, I completed 12 classes with topics in: Marketing, Operations, Accounting, Finance, People Analytics, Customer Analytics, Operations Analytics, Accounting Analytics, Idea Conception, Product Design, Financing, Organizational Structure, and Management of New Enterprises.
- Four Facts, not necessarily fun though:
1. I was once hit by a taxi, but I didn't get injured, so I didn't go to hospital.
2. I've skydived. Not scary at all.
3. My high school history teacher told everyone that if China is going to have another dictator in future, it's gonna be me.
4. I've been a magician since I was nine. I've collaborated with David Copperfield twice in Las Vegas.
- 1. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
2. “Unfortunately, our minds are our greatest assets, and our biggest flaws.”
3. "Stretch away a thin streak of melancholy madness did, faintly as of smoke or clouds. Overwhelmed by an inexplicable noise from within, I am intoxicated with such deafening silence and empty fulfillment."
4. "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."
5. "Intelligent people are those who work with or hire a person who is more intelligent than they are."
6. "No matter how far you go, don’t forget where you come from."
7. “A good friend knows all of your stories. A best friend has been a part of each and every one.”
8. "Work hard in silence. Let your success make the noise."
9. "While we are postponing, life speeds by."
10. "It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?"
11. “Perfectionism is an attitude of progress and continuing self improvement rather than an unrealistic destination as a personal goal.”
12."Be the change that you want to see in the world. We are the ones we are waiting for."