- Founder & Chief Empowerment Facilitator2005 to present Savannah, GeorgiaConversations with V! is a premier relationship management training & development consultant firm. Through dialogue, thought and action ~ we equip our individual and organizational clients with critical keys to build valuable, more cohesive networks of positive, productive, mutually profitable relationships that facilitate success...on every level! http://valmcleod.com
- EmpowordMar 29, 2013 to presentYour words have creative power. Empoword, pronounced, 'empowered', is an essential personal empowerment guide that teaches you how to manage and master your internal and declarative messaging.
It's time to go from average to awesome by igniting your ultimate potential with powerful, positive language.
- Certified Level II Trainer/FacilitatorCompleted certifications in 1993 - Level 1 and 1999 - Level II through the King Centers in Miami and Atlanta respectively.
- Motivational speakerSavannah, GeorgiaAs an Ambassador of Hope, I look forward to every opportunity to extend my hand & heart to bring positive influence, inspiration, motivation and empowerment to every life I'm blessed to encounter.
Here's a little about me as seen on ABC's Good Morning America:https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/woman-lost-393-pounds-wants-inspire-others-140726757--abc-news-health.html
To connect, please visit my website: www.ValMcLeod.com
- I consciously and intentionally promote global excellence and abundance by helping others to connect to the person they are destined to be by building relationships that generate success!
♥ i val u ♥
- “We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” e.e. cummings