- Magazines Founder/Editor | Writer | Celebrity Interview Feature Specialist | Casting Agent | Creative Entrepreneur | Media Consultant | Dad2010 to presentAs a long time writer, turned editor, turned publisher I am well versed in all facets of newsstand publishing, including managing editorial content, direction, marketing, and overseeing advertising sales, first for other publishers for many years, then as founder and owner of various publications myself, including a nationally distributed newsstand travel and lifestyle magazine sold on retail newsstands across the United States since 2012. I also do freelance writing and consulting for other publications, startups and media ventures on a per project basis, including, what has become somewhat my writing specialty, one-on-one celebrity feature cover interviews for most any reputable publication or online entity who has a desire for these. I also have well over 150 published articles in the travel, entertainment and events, auto review, food and restaurant review, real estate, entrepreneurship, fashion, and lifestyle sector, both in my name and the seven pen names I write under for various topics.
Beaches, Resorts & Parks is a nationally distributed newsstand travel magazine focused on reaching people across the country during the planning stages of their upcoming vacations or corporate getaways, and luring them to the beautiful beach towns of the Northwest Florida and Alabama Gulf Coast. I founded Beaches, Resorts & Parks magazine, with Florida based tourism backing partners in 2012, bought them out in early 2016, then sold majority ownership to a VC in the summer of 2017, before the rights to the title then being acquired in early 2018 by a newly formed media and publishing group, based in Destin Florida and consisting of a group of tourism and real estate professionals who brought be on to manage this newsstand travel title and other tourism related startup publications. I continue to serve as Editor in Chief and oversee the content of the magazine, while also freelancing and looking to take on other media and creative related contracts and/or projects, including providing casting for a commercial/film projects, working on a screenplay with my children, and other creative and artistic ventures.
- Beach Mountain Press, LLC.2011 to presentBeach Mountain Press is a small southern based indie publisher of traditional trade paperback and electronic format books in various genres.
Founded in 2011, and solely owned by Will Estell.
Beach Mountain Press has signed four authors and published five new books (including federal agent turned author, Jim Epik's 'Phantom Controller' and '12th & D' titles; Mark Hall's 'Bartlett the Turtle' children's book, and Mike Alexander's 'The Day I Caught Diabetes', and others) since its inception about one year ago. My plans are to sign a limited number of new authors and publish up to twelve titles per year, with the goal of growing or selling all or a portion of the company through investment or buyout from a larger publishing house.
- Alabama College & Career Guide, by Career Solutions, LLLP.Apr 2012 to Jun 2013Alabama College & Career Guide (Career Solutions, LLLP.) was founded by its publishers Will Estell and Danny Freeman in the spring of 2012 as a high quality college and career magazine that is available to every public high school in Alabama, and full of articles and information that will help juniors and seniors achieve their upcoming educational and career goals. Our advertisers include major universities, junior colleges, and tech and trade schools throughout the state of Alabama.
- Creative father of three; Author; Writer (20 years experience and hundreds of published articles); Book and Magazine Publisher; Son; Brother; Entrepreneur; Car fanatic, and fan of the beach, who loves God, family, friends, and, YES, even myself.
Author of: Wisdom & Wisecracks for the Aspiring Business Owner (2009, 2011), now in its 2nd Edition and named as one of only 10 books in Inc. Magazine's 2010 "Business Book Wish List" "Books Entrepreneurs Want".
Available on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, and other booksellers globally.
Founder and Publisher of Beach Mountain Press. Created in 2011 as a Southern based magazine and indie book publisher to find, grow, and publish new talent in multiple genres, while also taking on freelance projects myself for other publications and tourism/media related companies around the country.
Founder and Editor in Chief of Beaches, Resorts & Parks magazine, a nationally distributed newsstand travel magazine promoting the beautiful beaches of Northwest Florida and Alabama. Including Destin and 30A, Seaside, WaterColor, Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City Beach, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and others.
Love to laugh, not afraid to cry, love having fun, cherish family and friends, love to make new friends, spend time with old ones, and learn a little something from everone and everything in life.
I believe that if we can all just put a smile on the face of one person each day we have truly accomplished something...and will probably be able to walk around with one of our own most of the time.
- "Reality is a place for those who have forgotten how to dream"
"Listening isn't really the key to success. It's knowing who to listen to"
"Getting up for work is a lot easier when your boss is sleeping with you"
All from my first book (now in its second edition)
"Wisdom & Wisecracks for the Aspiring Business Owner" by Will Estell, available around the globe and online.